Roof Repair Macon is a full-service roofing company, from commercial to residential and everything in between. We handle roof repairs because all roofs eventually wear down as time passes, making regular roof inspects completely necessary to find issues before they become too serious. Many people will have their roof inspected when they are getting ready to sell their home, but this is not the only time to get in touch with a roofing professional. If your roof’s warranty is expired or exposed to a severe weather event, that is also an excellent time to have it inspected.
Roof Inspection for Every Area of Your Roof
When you get in touch with Roof Repair Macon, you can expect a comprehensive roof inspection that will inspect and check the complete structural integrity of your roof. We will take the time to evaluate all aspects of your roof to locate any areas that must be repaired and or replaced. By the time we complete our inspection, you will know the exact condition of your roof.
When we inspect your roof, we will look for damage, wear, and growth of vegetation on the exterior and interior of your roof, ceiling, and attic. Mold, water, and wind can cause a lot of damage to your roof because it is constantly exposed to the elements. We look for:
- Loose, missing, or damaged roofing components, including ridge caps and shingles. We will look to see if the roof is sagging, has mold, water damage, or the materials are curling upwards. Suppose there are any gaps or breakdown of the materials; it allows pests and water to get into your home and cause damage.
- Flashing – we inspect the flashing around all chimneys, vents, pipes, and HVAC units. Flashing is installed to ensure that water is directed away from these areas, but if it is compromised, it can lead to damage, so we provide that the seal is intact, or if needed, we will reseal those edges.
- Gutters, drains, fascia, drip edges – what is their functionality? We will look to see that all water is draining away from your roof instead of collecting on it. We examine your gutters and drains to check for any blockage, bowing, or sagging. When we look at the drip edge and fascia, we also look for pest damage and rot and ensure that all of the advantages are sealed. We will also ensure gutters are correctly attached.
- Examination of Interior Attic Spaces and Ceilings – this is how we locate water damage or leaks inside your home that can lead to the growth of mold or rot in your home. Leaks can be a sign of significant issues with insulation or shingles or even the roof’s underlay, so this type of problem needs to be identified and rectified quickly.
- Inspect for the Growth of Lichen and Moss – the growth of moss and lichens on your roof can damage seals of roofing parts and leave areas where water can pool. This vegetation must be removed quickly and prevented from regrowing and causing further damage.
Once our professionals complete the inspection of your roof and make the necessary repairs, you can relax knowing that your roof is in good condition and will continue to protect the interior of your home.
Roof Inspections in a Day
When you contact Roof Repair Macon, a roofer will come to your home or business and look at several areas of your roof. They will make a note of the location of your chimney, dormers, flashings, and your roof’s pitch. They will also make a note about the condition of the surface of the roof. There are specific steps to be taken, depending upon the type of roof that you have. An inspection of your home’s interior will also be completed so that we can see what the attic area looks like, including any leaks or dark spots.
We will inspect the roof on your home for a variety of issues, including broken parts, cap issues, shingle cracking, flashings that need to be replaced, and several other issues. Suppose your roof is not in excellent condition. In that case, we may inspect your roof from the ground using binoculars or a drone to examine your roof’s condition closely without risking injury to our team members.
Request a Comprehensive Roof Inspection Today!
If you would like to have a complete and comprehensive roof inspection done for your residential property or at your commercial property, then please contact the experts at Roof Repair Macon. We can offer thorough roof inspections and certifications for a wide range of roof types. Contact us now to set up an appointment and let us take care of the rest. We are a full-service roofing company and will be able to take care of all your roofing issues.